More On The Door Tickets LTD
34 Firs Road
P: 0161 282 3048
Event Promoter Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter appoints More On The Door Tickets LTD to sell tickets for their event. More On The Door Tickets LTD acts purely as an agent and has no responsibility for the event itself.
2. The Promoter confirms he has made all the necessary hire arrangements with the venue and contracted artists to perform as advertised.
3. The Promoter will register an account with More On The Door Tickets LTD and may then upload their event(s) onto the website.
4. It is the Promoter's responsibility to ensure all event and ticket detail listed are accurate and More On The Door Tickets LTD cannot be held liable for any errors.
5. If the Promoter requests More On The Door Tickets LTD load his event, it is their responsibility to check the final listing for any errors. Once loaded, More On The Door Tickets LTD accept no responsibility for any errors.
6. More On The Door Tickets LTD will add a booking fee to the ticket, which is paid by the customer. This booking fee to be approximately 10% unless otherwise agreed.
7. The amount redeemed to the Promoter is inclusive of VAT and it is the Promoters' responsibly to conduct his tax affairs accordingly.
8. More On The Door Tickets LTD will provide the Promoter with a report following the event, detailing tickets sold and remittance due.
9. Payments will be made 5 working days following the event by BACS transfer. No payments will be made before an event has taken place.
10. It is your responsibility to enter and update your payment details and inform us which account you would like payment to be made to. More On The Door Tickets LTD take no responsibility if any payments are made to the wrong account.
11. Should any overpayment be made in error by More On The Door Tickets LTD it is the responsibility of the event organisers/directors to notify us immediately. Overpayments must be returned immediately upon notification. The event and its organisers/directors are personally liable for repaying these funds.
12. In the instance of complaints about the event being received by More On The Door Tickets LTD, we reserve the right to withhold payment for up to 1 month, to resolve any disputes with customers (this time period may change).
13. More On The Door Tickets LTD will not refund tickets without the Promoter's agreement unless we cannot contact the Promoter within 1 week of the event by means listed on the Promoter's account.
14. We do not recommend that you display any advertisements where you do not have prior arrangements.
15. If we receive any fines through promotions you have done i.e. fly posters or hand-to-hand flyering, you agree to pay them, as More On The Door Tickets LTD takes no responsibility for your events. Whenever possible More On The Door Tickets LTD will pass on any communication received from councils to relevant parties but will not be held responsible if contact cannot be made.
16. If your event is cancelled or does not go ahead for whatever reason and you do not inform us in advance, you agree to pay More On The Door Tickets LTD the total amount of booking fees, transactions charges and any other associated fees so that we can refund the customers in full.
17. It is your responsibility to enter and update your contact details.
18. All of the Terms and Conditions are governed by English law