╔═══ Ψ SINISTRY::HALLOWEEN 2017 Ψ ═══╗
SATURDAY 28TH OCT @ ELECTROWERKZ, London
10PM-6AM, TICKETS £8/£12/£MOTD
"Step Right Up to The Horrorshow! We have such sights to show you…"
★ MAIN STAGE ★
PROTEUS (HARD DANCE)
✚✚✚✚ MYSTERY ACT ✚✚✚✚
M.K.N **London Debut!** (HARDSTYLE)
ASHLEY WATERS (HARD TRANCE)
JESTER & KOHL (HARDSTYLE)
LAITH (ACID TECHNO)
RIKKI ARKITECH vs FINNBAR (FREEFORM)
★ STAGE::FRIGHT ★
Industrial / EBM / Aggrotech + more.
Hosted by Slimelight
Free access to Slimelight members with a Sinistry Ticket
★ ARTIST INFO ★
Just when you thought it was safe to go back on the dance-floor…
… FINRG legend, PROTEUS returns – to headline our Halloween party! Scandinavia's best is back, and with him the hardest, darkest beats around.
- SINISTRY's first ever MYSTERY ACT!!!!
- The witching hour comes closer as we welcome Welsh DJ and producer M.K.N to play in London for the very first time! He's been tearing up dance floors across the world – alongside the likes of TNT, Brennan Heart, Evil Activities and Kutski. We can't wait to see his high energy & euphoric style on stage.
- Fresh from another appearance on Frantic's main stage at KoKo, alongside Sinistry favourite Phil Reynolds, ASHLEY WATERS will be pounding out the Euphoric Hard Trance. So get your hands in the air and start screaming for your life.
- We'll also welcome back the one and only LAITH, with an exclusive Acid Techno Set. After uncovering a banging mix on a dusty hard drive, we couldn't resist letting him blow the cobwebs away on our stage.
- For the first time, we bring together RIKKI ARKITECH and FINNBAR, and we couldn't be more excited to see the energy these two bring this Halloween.
- It's not monsters that'll give you the shivers, but residents JESTER & KOHL! These two tall, dark figures will haunt your dreams – in a good way – and get your fists pumping! They're back for the final hour, and will be bringing the curtain (and the house) down with their unique blend of powerful and euphoric hardstyle.
★ THEME ★
As always, Halloween fancy dress is encouraged! You guys always make such an insane effort, we can't wait to see what you come up with this year!